A festive evening of purification and celebration on the farm featuring precious warmth, light, and a tasting table laden with flavors from the garden—yes, even in the dead of winter! Fields of candles, a bonfire, music, and more welcome the return of the light as we prepare for spring. Join the fun and support this historic, biodynamic farm. Dress for the weather, since some of the festivities will be outdoors.
- Butternut-apple soup with ginger, coconut, and spiced seeds
- Beetroot frittata with spring onions and herbs
- Massaged kale salad with shaved lemon and pistachio vinaigrette
- Chestnut tortellini with rosemary brown butter and wilted greens
- Charred sweet potato salad with pomegranate, pecans, and ricotta salata
- Beef (or mushroom) bourguignon over French potato puree with olive oil and Parmigiano Reggiano
- Stewed rhubarb and strawberries topped with Italian sbrisolona made from our own cornmeal and local whole wheat flour, dollop of fresh whipped cream
Guests are welcome to BYOB. Live music by Maribyrd and Christina Alessi. Performance by Spirit Hoopers.Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (908) 362-7486 with any questions. Visit csgatgenesisfarm.com to learn more about the CSG at Genesis Farm.
Proceeds will benefit special projects at the CSG at Genesis Farm.