Celebrate Earth Day on Saturday, April 25, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., at the farm with tours, exhibits, entertainment, food, wine tasting, kids’ activities and more! Download a schedule of activities here.
Interested in joining? It’s a great way to get all your questions answered and meet our farmers and members.
Already a member? It’s a terrific time to renew and get reacquainted with old friends!
- Meet our farmers, apprentices and shareholders!
- Farm and greenhouse tours
- Hay rides
- Cooking demos
- New this year! SwapFest!
- Edible Weed Walk with Reid Giacomarra
- Children’s activities
- Yoga for Kids
- Table-top displays from local nonprofits, artists and holistic vendors
- Spirit Hoopers Performance
- Wine tasting
- Light garden lunch
- Music by Water Street, Len Mooney and friends.
- Introducing the Community Supported Wellness Program by Locust Light Farm
- Join us for a day on the farm, fun for all the generations.
Contribute some good stuff you no longer need find a treasure to take home, and make a donation to the CSG. In the spirit of reuse and recycle, we are planning to have a swap-fest! In the process we hope to raise some money for the Community Supported Garden’s special projects fund.
If you have beautiful and useful things you no longer need or want, bring them with you to the Earth Day celebration on April 25. There will be an area set aside for the exchange of our goodies. If you see something you need and like, just take it and make a donation to the CSG. The amount of your contribution is totally up to you!
We intend to have nothing left at the end for the farm to deal with. If your items have not found a new place to be, you MUST take them home with you.
Rain date: Sunday, April 26. Entry to the farm is FREE!